Thursday, March 1, 2007

This isn't Kafka's Motorbike

Welcome to the launch of BlessfulWritings. Sadly, Bridget was unavailable for our launch, so I will have to muddle through. The fact is you could very well be reading the blog site of the author of one of the top ten books of our time. In the very least, it will be "very good too."

In these pages you will find a wide variety of topics including, but not limited to, articles of faith, marriage, family, literature, and Central Oregon.


Watch for recurring posts with tantalizing information about my upcoming novel in the form of character journals and historical tidbits from the era.

Also coming soon: book reviews, and scripture exegesis.

I look forward to embarking on this journey. God has called me to be a spirit-filled writer. I write to affect the hearts of women and educate young people with Love-centered stories and faith-based curriculum.

My prayer is that my readers will find encouragement and inspiration in my writing.

"Dreaming instead of doing is foolishness, and there is ruin in a flood of empty words." Ecclesiastes 5:7.

No comments: